I am the Founder & Director of Nail and Beauty Excellence Ltd. I have a passion for the nail industry and always strive for perfection. I am a Master Nail Technician, a fully qualified Trainer, as well as being qualified in Semi-Permanent Makeup and Beauty Therapy. I am the owner of Misty’s Nails & Beauty salon and training centre, located in Kent, which I named after my lovely daughter.
I have competed in various Nail & Beauty competitions, all over the country, taking home several trophies along the way, including a gold place for ‘nail technician of the year’ at the Kent Health & Beauty Awards.
I just love to share my knowledge, by teaching others and helping them improve their skills and reach their own potential.
I am a great believer that if you work hard enough, then you can achieve anything you want. You just need passion, dedication and a great mentor!
- 2020 overall winner for nail technician of the year, for the south of England at the NBL awards
- 2020 regional winner South East nail technician of the year at the NBL awards
- 3rd place in photographic at Coventry beauty show
- Silver for nail tech of the year at The British Hair & beauty awards.
- Silver for semipermanent make up artist at The British Hair beauty awards
- Bronze for semipermanent make up artist at the Kents health and beauty awards
- Bronze for Industry trainer of the year at the Kent health and beauty awards
- Professional beauty London Masters 1st place salon nails
- Professional beauty 3rd place photographic classic
- Gold winner nail technician of the year at Kent Health and beauty awards
- Bronze 3rd for new start up Business of the year at Kent’s Health and beauty awards
- Professional beauty London Nail starters 2nd place salon nails
- World skills 1st place for level 3 beauty