We now live in an online world, as such online training is now proving popular across the globe within all industries – the beauty industry being no different.
The easy to follow step by step theory and practical elements of this course are all in video format, ready for you to watch and re-watch at your convenience.
In addition, you will also be able to download your student only NBE Beginners manuals for reference a total of 90 pages.
- Download your free digital Nail and Beauty Excellence Student only manual!
The CPD Certification Service
+6 CPD points
The benefits of online training:
- Learn from the comfort of your own home – no need to travel
- Works well around work or family commitments
- No time limit to complete the course, work at your own pace
- Re-visit the content, your course content never expires
- Easy to follow step by step videos
- Unlimited access and support from our NBE trainers
- Certification on successful completion of case studies
- Lifetime discount off all NBE products
We have carefully constructed this online nail course to give you the correct mix of both theory and practical skills so that you complete this course both confident and competent to start your career within the nail industry. Simply purchase your course, login to your account and start viewing all of your ready to watch content, before putting it all into practice.
The nail industry has always provided a popular treatment, with clients returning week after week to maintain their nails. With so much choice now, there is something to suit every client out there, including Acrylic enhancements which this course covers.
Sadly, enhancements have developed a “bad name” over the years, as a result of incorrect application and the use of unsuitable products. We still see so many technicians practicing unsafe techniques, using electric drills incorrectly on the natural nail, as well as the product MMA, which is a harmful product that can cause respiratory problems and should never be used on the natural nail or within the nail industry.
The benefits of offering “safe” nail enhancements:
- Offers a protective coating over nails that are prone to chipping, splitting or breaking
- Allows the client to grow their own nails under the enhancements
- If cared for correctly, acrylic enhancements will not chip or break
- A variety of shapes and lengths can be created to suit the clients desired look
- Enhancements can correct nail imperfections, crooked nails, hooked nails, ski jump nails etc
- Elongates the hands for a beautiful look
- Maintenance only required every 2-3 weeks
- Completely safe is if applied correctly using specifically designed high quality nail products
What is covered in this course?
- In-depth Health and Safety
- Nail Anatomy
- Nail diseases and disorders
- Nail Preparation
- Tip Application
- Product Application (correct techniques)
- Clear Acrylic Application
- Pink and White reverse Acrylic application
- Filing and Finishing
Painting the Nail (with gel polish/French polish)
Gel polish on natural nails
- Infills and Rebalancing
- Removal of product
- and more…
What will you need?
If you haven’t completed a beginners nail course previously and do not have any products for nails then it would be worthwhile you purchasing our kit which will include everything you need to get you started and to be able to complete the practical elements of the course.
Case studies and certification:
Once you have worked your way through the course and feel ready, you are required to complete and pass 3 case studies.
On successful completion of your 3rd case study you will be issued with your certification.
Full case study requirements can be found at nailandbeautyexcellence.com/case-studies/, please read these before doing your case studies as it clearly sets out the criteria and requirements required for each course.
Our online courses are fully accreted and recognised worldwide by CPD Centre of excellence. The content covered in our online courses is exactly the same content covered in our UK based Beginners Nail Courses which are accredited with CPD points by the Guild of Beauty therapists, as such you can be confident that our courses are of the highest standards out there.
These online courses are designed for anybody around the world to purchase, as such it is your responsibility to check with the local governing body/accreditation/insurance in your country as to whether they recognise certification given from online courses.