Our NBE Pop Offs base coat film acts as an adhesive sticker that can be used with any nail product. It creates a protective barrier between the product and the natural nail for easy removal. These are perfect for saving your nails for photo shoots and competition work.
- Perfect in design and shape
- Customised sizes for easy and comfort fit
- Clear design
- Protective base coat film
- Suitable for all application
- Easy use
- Nail film
- No soak removal
- Great for photo shoots and saving nail enhancements
- 5 Sheets included
- 90 PIECE PACK
Step by Step
- Push cuticle back.
- Buff the natural nail to remove the shine.
- Choose the correct film to fit the natural nail (always oversize do NOT undersize. (The film can also be trimmed)
- Peel the cardboard backing away.
- Apply to the prepared natural nail, covering all edges.
- Firmly rub the centre up and down, moving across the nail from one side to the other.
- Peel sticky firm plastic off (step 5 will loosen this).
- Use your finger or an orange wood stick to smooth out any bumps.
- Use a nail file to remove any excess product (trim this to the free edge) If the client has a extended hyponychium, tuck the film under the free edge this will stop any product seeping underneath causing difficulty to remove.
- Apply nail products as normal.
- When you are ready to remove the nail, gently apply some pressure and it with seperate from the natural nail.
To see a step by step video, please head over to our youtube channel.