As per the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have 14 days if you wish to return your purchases. You must return the product in mint condition. Please contact us for return address and once it has been returned, you will receive a credit note minus the postage costs. You would be responsible for the return postage costs.
You must be a fully trained nail technician to purchase products from our site.
All packages are sent out within 2 working days of purchase. Goods will be sent by DPD, MyHermes or UPS. It is the buyers responsibility to check & pay for any customs or import charges/taxes that your order may incur. UPS or one of their partners will contact you either by telephone or email if any import charges/taxes are payable before delivery.
Tracking numbers will be emailed to the email address on your order by DPD or UPS (Please check that this doesn’t end up in your spam folder). No tracking is provided if you use Royal Mail.
Our shipping times are an estimate given to us by DPD Or UPS and Nail and Beauty Excellence cannot be held accountable if there are any holdups due to circumstances such as customs delays.
Once you have made payment for the course, you are wavering your cancellation rights as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Purchase of these online courses, is done so on the understanding that you are already an existing Nail technician, who holds the required certification for the Country, or State where you reside. By checking the “Tick” box at checkout you are confirming that this is correct. This does NOT apply to those purchasing the Beginners Level 1 course.
To receive certification, you must successfully complete the course by submitting 4 case studies to [email protected]. These will be verified by the Nail & Beauty Excellence Team, before you are issued with your certificate.
Please note, if you are paying in instalments, you MUST purchase the chapters in order. You will not be able to start a chapter without completing the previous chapters first. The courses comes as a whole, and are only broken down to make them more affordable for the purchaser, and not so that students can pick and choose the sections they wish to purchase.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make any and all necessary inquiries with the governing body for their respective country in relation to accreditation/recognised qualification regarding this course. Please note that recognised accreditation varies between different countries, and Nail & Beauty Excellence takes no responsibility for accreditation, or recognition of any such accreditation, outside of the United Kingdom.
The techniques shown and taught within the content of this course, when followed correctly, demonstrate safe application of eyelash extensions. As with any such treatment, there are inherent risks and it is the responsibility of the individual technician performing the treatment to be fully aware of these risks and explain them in full to any client prior to any treatment being performed.
You must not pass your log-in details to anyone else, or share the online information. You cannot transfer the course to another person after account setup/purchase.
Nail & Beauty Excellence take no responsibility for the actions of any individual technicians performing this treatment, or for any injury or discomfort caused to any person – be it temporary or permanent, as a result of receiving this treatment, or use of any equipment, materials or techniques demonstrated within this course. The materials and equipment and techniques demonstrated within this course are suggested and recommended. It must be noted and recognised that individuals receiving the treatment differ, and the products and methods may not be suitable for all. It is the responsibility of the technician performing the treatment to identify and establish if the client is suitable for the treatment and which products are best suited, if any, for that individual.
If you have any questions regarding the above then please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You are required to read and understand them before instructing us to proceed with your application. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website nor the services provided by us, as described on this website.
- By using this website to request services from us, you accept these Terms & Conditions.
Payment and refunds
- 50% payment is required to secure your place on the course. Full payment must be made 30 days prior to the course. The 50% payment is non refundable. If you need to reschedule your course, you can request this up to 21 days before your course and we will do our best to accommodate. We will only reschedule a course date once, after that you will lose any monies paid. Cancellation or rescheduling requests must be made in writing to [email protected]. If you cancel within 7 days of your course then you will lose your full payment.
- Nail & Beauty Excellence reserves the right to cancel any course. In the unlikely event of this happening you will be given a full refund or the option to change your course date.
- Refunds will not be given to any person that fails to turn up to the course.
Models are not permitted to sit in on the theory aspect of any course Please email [email protected] if you are unsure if a model is required
- We accept cash or card payments only.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of the appointment.
- Your booking fee will be redeemed against your full set price.
- We do not offer refunds or discounts on any lash service.